Tuesday, February 26, 2008

deep ocean -blue

heart tells better than my brain. i trust my instinct and yet it cause me to think more. i tend to think alot especially when it comes to those matter that i am concern. to a certain i lose my focus and in the end people misunderstand your kind intention to some other purposes. this is really saddening, isn't it? however, life goes on from there and you learn to protect yourself by shielding up and isolating yourself... haha.. that's the old me that will do. i have learn to thicken my face and that i wouldnt bother so much as long as it is rigtichen for me. all i need to face is just my conscience. i may be gullible but i do trust my heart will "touch" the soul of the others when they are trying to cheat on me. this is naive aha.. i chose to be..

No comments: