Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Yes !! no lab

microbiology lab was called off. i was delighted actually as i have forgotten whether i will be having a german test today because many of my coursemates are going to have korea test today or tomorrow. so i started wondering when is miss lee is going to give us test as now is almost "the time already." but again if i know that microbiology lab is cancelled today , i would have save alot of my time. my microbiolagy class finished at 1pm. i could just walked back to kolej and take a bath. and that will only be around 1.30pm compared to now 2.30pm. ewwww.. one hour wasted. besides that, i can actually save one buck eating at ktho instead of fst cafe. aiks... anway, it is already over and i am happy because i can steal sometime whinging here ..

today in my speech communication class, we worked on group discussion where marks will be given on how a group discuss among the members. chyan ya and gang did quite well and i saw the potential in her. she spoke clearly but i membled. their group members are quite open and i saw my group members are " okay ". and i see impossible in me. what a bad thought! i am over it.. convincing myself that that is fear overwhelming me. i just going to put my best foot forward and evrything will be cool and fine.

i slack alot nowadays......... and the internet service in the room is always down. i shall not claim that i have internet connection in the room. damn geram !! hiew.... and i think i am smitten indirectly. without my knowledge. whatever.. !

i start thinking on how am i going to go over these four years in UKM. i need to broaden my outlook. and yee cheng keep tellling me that i should have gone to NUS instead of UKM. my uncle said that also. however i am already in UKM and i shall not regret on what i have decided but do my best i can.

chuckle, and spice up!!

No comments: